Your photos are important. All too often, families let the stress of photos
keep them from capturing the moments you want to remember forever.
Coordinating outfits, picking a location, getting everyone to listen and look at the camera, scheduling it into your busy life--it can all feel like a lot!
So, I say hand off all those stressful details to me so all you have to do is show up to your session.
Go ahead, let loose, enjoy your family photo experience. You won't hear me
asking anyone to hold still. I will take care of all the details from location selection, to outfits, and helping you print your favorite photos. I will photograph each natural moment of love in a fun and engaging way
so you have photos to display and cherish in all the years to come.
I offer maternity, family, couples, and lifestyle newborn sessions.
Because your family deserves the very best, I accept a limited amount of clients each month.
01. View my work to ensure I'm the right photographer for you and your family
02. Submit a contact form so we can connect and I can put all your worries to rest
03. Let me guide you to select the right package, location, and a date and time for your family session
04. Secure your session by signing an agreement and paying a deposit
05. Use my style guide, access to Style and Select + unlimited communication to select the perfect outfits
06. Enjoy an evening with your loved ones in a fun, laid-back, and go-with-the-flow photo session
07. Select + order your favorite photos to print and display in your home
As your Roseburg family photographer, my goal is to make your family photo experience meaningful and easy. Yes! Family photos can really be a fun experience for everyone. Southern Oregon has so many beautiful locations for your family photos. Check out a few of my favorite resources and guides to help you prepare for your favorite family photos yet.
Sadie is so easy to work with, and really takes the time to get to know you and your expectations. I was a bit worried about how family pictures would go, having a 1 month old and a wild 2 year old child, but she is great with kids! The experience was very laid back and I love the approach she takes with capturing the perfect moments that naturally happen between people, rather than forcing them. We are so happy with our family pictures and would 100% recommend Sadie to anyone wanting a beautiful, professional photo session for any event.
As a Southern Oregon photographer based in Roseburg, Oregon, Sadie Jane Photos photographs in Eugene, Roseburg, Grants Pass, and talong he southern Oregon coast.